Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cloth Diapers

Chartreuse now carries GroVia brand cloth diapers, covers, and accessories!

Extremely versatile and practical- The GroVia is a one-size diaper! It fits newborns through potty training on most babies and toddlers.

It truly is a revolution in cloth diapering!
You can buy the shell by itself. The super trim covers work perfectly over trifolded, prefolds, and most fitted diapers. You can also use them with biodegradable bio-soakers which are a great alternative to disposable diapers.

...and did I mention how CUTE they are!? They make great baby shower gifts. I know for myself I sampled a bunch of different diaper systems and brands for our baby until we found the one that worked best for us! The flexibility GroVia offers, along with the one size is what got me hooked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for cloth diapers for adults. My Mom is going through 3-4 "pull up" type diapers a day for adults, but I cannot find cloth ones, which I would gladly wash.
They would also be a lot more comfortable for her.
Any ideas?